Three online training sessions explaining the practical implications of the law about sexual harassment.
November 2021-March 2022
What the project involved
- Advising on good practice for online training, sourcing digital tools to use and creating re-usable templates for the training sessions
- Checking the usability and accessibility of the training materials for digital delivery
- Providing technical production support for the live sessions
- Summarising the training session themes and metrics in analytical reports
- Over 50 training attendees
- 100% of attendees who filled out the feedback survey would recommend the training to a colleague
- 100% of attendees who filled out the feedback survey predicted a change in their practice due to the training
What the client said about the project
“We have worked with JRS Knowhow on several trainings and educational projects, and the team has been of such invaluable help.
Their contribution was always spot-on and made our work so much simpler. Their insights made the delivery of training and educational projects accessible, captivating and fun all at the same time.
We would highly recommend collaborating on projects with this brilliant team. Thank you for all your hard work and support!”
SWRC ROSA case worker
Find out more about the SWRC’s sexual harassment services on their website. You can also learn more about the law on sexual harassment by reading their online guides and blog series, which discusses topics including: deepfakes, time limits for reporting, cyber flashing, non-disclosure agreements and third-party harassment.