Are you looking for a new training provider to deliver sessions about rights and equalities? Do you need events support for a webinar, digital workshop or virtual training session? Or, do you want your existing learning materials checked for digital usability?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you are in the right place! We will work collaboratively with you to design, deliver or check your training and learning experiences. Whether they are virtual, hybrid or face-to-face.
Our training and learning services include:
- Training workshops (see our course list below, and get in touch to find out more about commissioning a workshop)
- Webinar, workshop and training session co-production
- Accessibility and usability checks for training and learning materials
A sample of our workshops available:
- Doing better equalities impact assessments (designed for public authorities in Scotland and businesses carrying out public services)
- Understanding your duty to identify human trafficking (designed for businesses and small to medium enterprises in Scotland)
- Using your rights (designed for members of the public and community groups)
Contact us for more information, or view a summary of our services.